Effective Date: 08/23/2023
**1. Information Collection**
When you interact with our website or services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal identification information: Such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Technical data: Such as IP address, browser type, location, device type, etc.
- Any other information you provide to us when making a maintenance request, inquiry, or any other form available on our site.
**2. Use of Information**
We use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your queries and requests.
- Send you important notifications such as account updates or service modifications.
- Improve our website and services by analyzing how they are used.
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
**3. Texting (A2P 10DLC)**
We may send you text messages regarding updates, offers, and promotions, in line with the A2P 10DLC regulations, provided we have obtained your explicit consent.
Please note that every text message from The Alta Apartments ends with the message "STOP 2 OPTOUT." Replying STOP or any other recognized opt-out keyword will disable our ability to text you through our service.
Your consent is integral for us to send you text messages. Consent will be collected through our website forms, during the application process, or other relevant points of contact. We may also ask you for proofs of consent.
**5. Disclosure of Information**
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties without your consent, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services.
**6. Privacy of Minors**
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use our services.
**7. Texting Guidelines**
As per A2P 10DLC regulations, we will never text you about topics related to:
Moreover, we avoid sending texts related to:
- Social Marketing
- Free Prizes
- Investment Opportunities
**8. Data Retention**
We retain your information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
**10. Contact Us**